Fully-integrated antibody discovery platform
Proprietary bioinformatics programs combined with NGS to find optimal and unique binding sites for functional antibodies.
Antigen Generation Raptor™
Synthetic biology platform that allows ultra-rapid generation of antigens/biomolecules necessary for superior antibodies
Antibody Generation ImmunoMax™
Multiple proprietary systems allowing the generation of biomolecules/antibodies in a massively parallel format, leveraging proprietary in-vivo systems, b-cell sorting, NGS, others.
Antibody Engineering Optimax™
Utilizing the latest in antibody engineering to create state-of-the-art formats for biomolecules, including superior properties.
Optimization and Functional Screening AffiniMax™
Optimizes functional characteristics of antibodies to allow maximum efficacy
Proprietary in-vivo models to maximize testing of biomolecules against diseases
• Higher numbers of antibodies vs. existing platforms
• Platform uses multiple approaches in parallel to maximize number of candidates and success
• Turnaround times starting at as little as 6 weeks
• Highest probability of success
Superior biophysical properties
• High affinity, subnanomolar or better
• Low immunogenicity
• Low need for antibody engineering compared to other approaches
• Next-generation bispecifics and other formats
• Naturally made antibodies
• Human-like mabs to maximize clinical success
How does our platform work?
We take a highly industrialized approach in place of the traditional, labor-intensive, laboratory strategy. Our platform leverages advances in understanding of human genomes, synthetic biology, immunology, and advanced engineering to create a mechanized process that accelerates discovery.
Massively parallel process allows for the optimization of conditions for the antigen.
- Parallel processing
- Key components of the platform
- Bioinformatics: BioMax™
- Antigen Generation: Raptor™
- Antibody Generation: ImmunoMax™
- Affinity Development: AffiniMax™
- Disease Studies
Abpro antibodies have proven to be successful against traditionally difficult targets, where other technologies have failed. Our proven technology has unique advantages in targeting very nuanced changes in structure. These changes may be variations in individual amino acids, conformation, methylation states, phosphorylation, glycosylation, idiotypes, or other modifications. The effectiveness of the platform arises from a tremendous diversity of candidates generated from its in vivo system and also the exceptional sensitivity and specificity of the final antibodies.
- Proven track record against over 500 targets
- Antibodies generated naturally, via in vivo system
- Highly specific against traditionally difficult targets, including conformational, single amino acid
- Superior diversity against different epitopes
- Exceptional affinities
- Industry leading speed
- Proven manufacturability and scalability
- Less need for antibody engineering compared to other platforms
- Multiple antibodies advanced to clinical stages